Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Creativity and New Media

As I said in my last post, I believe that new media is a great source of inspiration for people to utilize and come up with creative new ideas. So I have taken inspiration from two different things that I have encountered on the Internet, a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo whose torso has been photoshopped out and the act of "deep frying" an image, which is to run an image through numerous filters to the point that the picture is grainy and almost unrecognizable from the original. I have combined both of these things and deep fried the picture of Ronaldo, which you can see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next New

I do think that the next big breakthrough will be in virtual reality, given that it seems to be the new focus of companies that are planning...