Monday, November 19, 2018

Wiki So Far

In order to contribute to our class wiki, I chose to start adding content on topics that I knew the most about, which in this case happened to be the implementation of new technology on soccer. I have added to the existing subsections under goal-line technology and in-game video review, updating it with important recent events. For goal-line technology, I gave additional reasons why some critics feel that it is unrealistic to implement, citing the approximate cost. As for in-game video review, I pointed out its implementation in top flight European leagues already, and its relative success in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. I plan to contribute more to the class wiki on this topic or another one in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next New

I do think that the next big breakthrough will be in virtual reality, given that it seems to be the new focus of companies that are planning...